Sunday, June 15, 2008

Crawford Family Reunion

We had our annual Crawford Family Reunion this past weekend. It is always nice to see family. We had a good time hanging out at my dads and eating WAY too much! :) Three generations were gathered; my mom and her brothers/sister and cousins, my siblings, cousins and their spouses and our children. It is amazing how these things change. We've been going to family reunions for as long as I can remember and now my daughter is experiencing the same thing. Life is one big crazy cycle!


Marja, Shawn, Stan, Russ, Shireen, Ryan, Linda, (Judy's daughter, sad i know), Kristie
Several cousins couldn't be here for multiple reasons. They were all missed.
Missing: Michelle, Susan, Eddie, Clif, Tami (who was inside sleeping)

Tami with Mason and Sierra

Poppa with Sierra

My two babies! Todd and Sierra


1 comment:

Shireen said...

Great post, Kristie!!
Love the pictures! :)
I told Russell on our way home yesterday that my favorite part of this weekend's trip was the time with you and Tami, just resting (ie, laying around!! :)) in the air conditioned living room and catching up...all at a very laid-back pace!
Love you!